We take your privacy seriously. By clicking Submit I confirm that I am a U.S. resident over the age of 18, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, and I agree to receive offers via email from Zoning FHA and these MARKETING PARTNERS. I also agree to be contacted by Zoning FHA and these MARKETING PARTNERS at the phone number I provided above via pre-recorded and/or automated telephone calls and/or text messages even if my number is listed on a Do Not Call list and I understand this consent is not a condition of purchase. essage/data rates may apply. Reply HELP at any time, or STOP to opt-out.

Private Organizations

In addition to government assistance, there are also a number of private organizations that offer financial assistance for housing costs. One popular option is Catholic Charities. They offer a number of programs depending on your location and situation. For example, they have a program called Stable Homes Stable Families that helps families who are struggling to pay their rent or are at risk of eviction. To find out more about this program and others offered by Catholic Charities, you can visit their website. Another option is Sunshine Welfare Foundation which offers financial assistance for families who need help with their rent or mortgage payments. To learn more about this organization and see if you're eligible for assistance, you can visit their website.

There are a number of options available if you're struggling to pay your rent or mortgage. In this blog post, we've looked at some of the most popular options, including government assistance programs and private organizations that offer financial assistance. If you're having trouble making ends meet, be sure to explore all the options available to you so that you can get the help you need.